Sunday, June 28, 2015

Order in a Chaotic World



God is a God of order. He has a set way of doing things. If you look to creation, the sun has to rise from the East  and set in the West to make a day, it always follows that order; always. Crops always grow in the Spring and Summer months and are harvested in the Fall. That order never changes. 

I am thankful that when our world seems chaotic and out of order, I serve a God who will forever stay the same and will always be a God of order. One day He's going to return and bring our world back to His order, in the mean time I will grow where He plants me, look to serve, and love those who are put in my path. And when the way seems too rough I'll take time out to stop and see the beauty and order  in His world when there seems like there isn't any.



No comments:

Post a Comment